Re: [leafnode-list] Version 1.9.33.rel

<x-flowed>
Doug Laidlaw wrote:
I have just installed version 1.9.33.rel. I had the very devil of a time installing it on top of the previous version (1.9.24), but took the opportunity of a reinstall of Linux to install the new version from scratch.

It keeps telling me that my clock is more than 10 minutes out of sync with the upstream server. My clock is within 30 seconds of summer time. Is it perhaps that the server is using GMT or standard time? Is it really important?

I saw the same problem. My server using GMT stratum 2, upstream server is using PST. I'm going to turn off this future.

-- Dmitry Samersoff Technical director, http://www.assist.ru dsamersoff@xxxxxxxxx, Tel: +7(812)4381000 * There will come soft rains ...