[leafnode-list] Odd one.

What is happening here?  Using version 1.9.33.rel.

comp.os.linux.hardware ARTICLE 154592: reply I have a few questions and being
new to linux I thought maybe someone in  (7 more up in the air)
comp.os.linux.hardware ARTICLE 154593: reply one of these groups may be able
to answer some of my questions. (6 more up in the air)
comp.os.linux.hardware ARTICLE 154594: reply  (5 more up in the air)
comp.os.linux.hardware ARTICLE 154595: reply I am trying to install my printer
it is a IBM 4039 Laser.  It can also  (4 more up in the air)
comp.os.linux.hardware ARTICLE 154596: reply be called a LExmark 4039.  Same
thing actually.  ANyway when I tried  (3 more up in the air)
comp.os.linux.hardware ARTICLE 154597: reply printing with the driver that was
on my redhat machine.  And when I  (2 more up in the air)
comp.os.linux.hardware ARTICLE 154598: reply tried to print a test page from
system tools --> printing it said an  (1 more up in the air)
comp.os.linux.hardware ARTICLE 154600: reply error occured.  SO I went to
LExmarks site and downloaded the driver but  (0 more up in the air)
comp.os.linux.hardware: 4 articles fetched, 1 killed
comp.os.linux.misc: cannot parse server reply "I am not sure how to go about
installing it or why there was an eror."
comp.os.linux.networking: cannot parse server reply ""
comp.os.linux.setup: cannot parse server reply "I also have a GigaBit GA-7ZXE
motherboard with integrated sound and I "
comp.windows.x.kde: cannot parse server reply "can't seem to get it to work.
Sound card configuration notice that the "
soc.genealogy.australia+nz: cannot parse server reply "card is by Vendor Via
Technologies, Model VT82C686 AC 97 Audio "
aus.computers.linux: cannot parse server reply "controller and module
via82cxxx_audio but it won't play a test sound... "
Disconnected from news.ruralnet.net.au.
wrote active file with 23352 lines
Forked child process to update XOVER information.

Doug.