Re: [leafnode-list] Skipped messages with multiple news feeds

On 16/03/2003 11:16:20 Matthias Andree wrote:

>But as their problem will also hide these articles from regular
>newsreaders, NTL will have to fix it one way or the other.

Many and various are the users complaining to NTL about the inadequacies
of their usenet news service.  There have been changes but no improvements
in the year I've been a subscriber while complaints, suggestions and a
pleas for mercy result in innapropriate boiler-plate replies from the help
desk but do not appear to penetrate further.

Matthew