Re: [leafnode-list] changing header Xref

On Mon, 17 Mar 2003 01:31:25 +0100, Matthias Andree wrote
> "Mike Vanecek" <leafnode_lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
>
> > Not sure I understand what it is that is corrupted. Was it corrupted in the
> > first post?  Since it is nothing but comments ...
>
> The references line normally contains a set of Message-ID headers of
> former posts in the thread, each enclosed in a pair of < and >. Yours
> was incomplete.

Yes, thank you. It was a line wrap issue with copy/paste. The references are
being handled correctly by leafnode and slrn. I will try to be more careful
when doing a copy/paste to get the entire object in future postings.