Re: [leafnode-list] Leafnode list strangely corrupts headers?

Grahame Cooper schrieb am 2003-03-18:

> I have noticed that the mail headers in my messages are corrupted in a
> strange way by the leafnode mail list server. When I receive my messages
> back from the list, they seem to have the correct From: address
> (Grahame@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx). However, in replies from Matthias my quoted
> text starts with the text: "Grahame Cooper
> <Grahame@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes". This is a name of my
> mail server, but should not be appearing in any headers.

It should not, but look at this:

$ lbdbq 'Grahame Cooper'
lbdbq: 2 matches
Grahame@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx   Grahame Cooper  2003-03-15
Grahame@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx        Grahame Cooper  2003-03-18

My lbdb has last seen the cooper-linux address in a message you sent on
Saturday.

> (public1-bolt5-3-cust13.oldh.broadband.ntl.com [213.106.40.13])
> 	by wrzx07.rz.uni-wuerzburg.de (Postfix) with ESMTP id 5CEF9467E
> 	for <rubbishaddress@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Sun, 16 Mar 2003
> 19:00:58 +0100 (CET)
> Any ideas about this?

Your machine appears to use cooper-linux.jandg-cooper.com for HELO or as
its own identification.