Re: [leafnode-list] Problems after upgrade to 1.9.33

On Tuesday 18 Mar 2003 22:13, Matthias Andree wrote:
> Matt Gibson <gothick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> OK. The canonical location for updates of leafnode-1 is
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/leafnode/

Yup; I'd've realised that if I wasn't in so much of a hurry the first time I
was looking -- I was just about to click on the link to sourceforge when the
'phone rang, so I just went for the quick download...

>  -- I have asked Cornelius to
> update www.leafnode.org.

Cool.  I've bookmarked to sourceforge page now, so I shouldn't make that
mistake again myself, anyway...

"It's the small gaps between the rain that count,
 and learning how to live amongst them."
	      -- Jeff Noon