Re: [leafnode-list] (Discovery) Problems after upgrade to 1.9.33

Hurrah!

Found my problem.  It's a bug with my ISP's news server.  It just wasn't shown
up by the previous version of leafnode because (I think) that version was old
enough not to be using XOVER...

Allegedly they're working on the problem.  Sounds like a memory overwrite to
me; if there's 2^n-1 articles to fetch in a newsgroup, their server just
drops the connection just after you've sent XOVER.  Grr.

"It's the small gaps between the rain that count,
 and learning how to live amongst them."
	      -- Jeff Noon