Re: [leafnode-list] Re: (Discovery) Problems after upgrade to

Matt Gibson <gothick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> On Sunday 23 Mar 2003 23:24, Matthias Andree wrote:
>> Would you mind to share your debugging output diff? It might prove
>> useful for other people, so if it's not too invasive, I might want to
>> merge it.
>
> No, that'd be fine.  Assuming I've got this right (I've never supplied a
> patch diff before) this should be a context diff against version 1.9.36
> that does the trick:

Your diff is fine and applied cleanly -- the canonical (and often more
convenient) way to generate diffs is however to copy the file to some
"fetchnews.c.orig" file and then modify fetchnews.c in-place, because
some tools (vim for example) have special support for doing things this
way rather than yours, but this is just a small nit to pick and doesn't
change the usefulness of your diff.

Thanks a lot!

leafnode-1 download: http://sourceforge.net/projects/leafnode/
leafnode-1 docs/new: http://mandree.home.pages.de/leafnode/