[leafnode-list] Question regarding Fetchnews

I'm running the latest version of Leafnode on Linux, and I'm having a
problem with Fetchnews. It runs fine for a few hours, and then it stops with
a message "Server went away when it should send an article." When I re-run
Fetchnews it starts over again at the beginning of the news group list
instead of continuing with the next group. Is it possible to have Fetchnews
start with the last group it was working on before it died? Or, if not, is
there a way that Fetchnews can be configured to keep trying to re-connect to
the server instead of simply exiting?

Bill Gross
bill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx