Re: [leafnode-list] Libwrap refuses connection

On Thursday 03 Apr 2003 10:16, Doug Laidlaw wrote:
> "libwrap refused connection to nntp from 127.0.0.1"
>
> I have checked the usual: config, xinetd, hosts.allow and hosts.deny and
> $NNTPSERVER

Well, libwrap is part of tcpd package, so, from what I remember,  it does seem
likely that it's your hosts.allow and hosts.deny that's causing the problem.
What's in them?

"It's the small gaps between the rain that count,
 and learning how to live amongst them."
	      -- Jeff Noon