Re: [leafnode-list] crossposting to ..thing.wotsit and ..thing

On Fri, 04 Apr 2003, ma@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> robert <robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
>
>> On Thu, 03 Apr 2003, ma@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>>

>>> Please try this patch and let me know if it works:
>>>

>> Not going to happen tonight either I'm afraid - my hard drive with /home
>> on it, is in the process of going to the bit-bucket in the sky...
>
> Good luck.

Thank you - more or less back up (a 4 year old fujitsu drive was the
culprit fortunately I bought an extra hard drive 6 weeks ago..!) and I've
installed your patch and it works!

Thanks

I've cancelled the articles as I could see getting flamed for using two
non-test groups for this purpose - I tried with local groups but couldn't
get this to work - can you cross post to local groups? I doubt if there
are any .test.test groups!

Robert Marshall