Re: [leafnode-list] Do I need to modify /etc/hosts.allow?

Doug Laidlaw schrieb am Monday, den 14. April 2003:

> Thanks to all who replied.  Yes, Gtk-gnutella is my favourite, but I
> can't get a connection with it these days.

To finish this thread, you can try to build a current version from the
CVS repository hosted at sourceforge. You'll need autoconf, automake and
glade installed AFAIR.

I've seen gtk-gnutella print warnings about "harmful version banned"
when specific versions of specific software (including older
gtk-gnutella versions) connect, so you may be running a software that
others consider harmful.