Re: [leafnode-list] Support policy -- stupid spam filters.

matthew.malthouse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> In this instance the bounce comes not from the ISP demon.co.uk (Thus plc)
> but the end user.
..
> Although in general your point is well taken you are actually mistaken in
> pointing the finger at ISPs in this case.

Then I'd like to apologize to demon.co.uk and subsidiaries. I don't want
to beat the wrong one in the face. Thank you for this clarification.

leafnode-1 download: http://sourceforge.net/projects/leafnode/
leafnode-1 docs/new: http://mandree.home.pages.de/leafnode/
leafnode-2 homepage: http://mandree.home.pages.de/leafnode/beta/