Re: [leafnode-list] Where the news.debug is?

Autor: "William Hooper" <whooper@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> [WH]
MsgID: 3EA99AD1.BeroList-2.5.9@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Datum: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 16:30:03 -0400 (EDT)

WH> Have you read the DEBUGGING docs?  There is a copy in the tar file, and
WH> here if you need it (for leafnode 2):

OK, now is OK. I not read DEBUGGING before, but now I must :) And working
OK.

WH> And your Leafnode version is?  Where did 288 come from?  Doesn't it
WH> need to at least be odd in order to enable debugging?

OK, my leafnode is 2.0.0.alpha20030318a and 288 is for actions Expiring
(256) + Filtering (32) = 288 :)

WH> What problem are you trying to troubleshoot?

I just wish to see how filtering and expiring work, all other working
perfectly, just curiosity :)

Best regards,

--
  URKE MMI :: urke@xxxxxxx :: www.urke.on.to :: ICQ UIN 10479486
 Registered Linux User 280650 [counter.li.org] :: SLACKWARE LINUX