RE: [leafnode-list] Fwd: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender

It is because of the way the Leafnode list is set up.  If any of the mail
sent to members of the list bounces, the sender will receive the bounce
instead of the mailing list software itself.  Personally I think it sucks.
I am still at a loss as to why we run this software.

Jeff

--
Jeff Grossman (jeff@xxxxxxxxxxx)