Re: [leafnode-list] Fwd: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender

On Sunday 27 April 2003 6:07 pm, you wrote:
> It is because of the way the Leafnode list is set up.  If any of the mail
> sent to members of the list bounces, the sender will receive the bounce
> instead of the mailing list software itself.  Personally I think it sucks.
> I am still at a loss as to why we run this software.

Not as bad as i thought then. So it is one of the guys on the list thinks I am
spamming? Better than the list itself I suppose.

Although does seem to be a bit strange that the person after so many bounces
isn't removed or somthing, or hwy it is not configured so the sender doesn;t
recieve them, becasue if i was spamming i would know the address is active,
and if I am not then if lots of people had that setting I would get lots of
emails back again. Waste of bandwidth I think.

--

Phil Deane
http://www.MiracleExpress.force9.co.uk