[leafnode-list] Mailing list software.

Hi,

I have tried to get ezmlm-idx running together with Exim, which was a
kind of a hassle and would require qmail patches; I then tried Mailman
2.1.2 on Postfix and everything went smooth.

We can have real bounce handling with Mailman 2.1 (VERP support) that
avoids annoying users and saves the admin work, we can have digest
support and automatically strip HTML. Given that it can be configured
(subscription, unsubscription, user settings such as digest mode, digest
type, disable delivery - for vacation - duplicate suppression) via mail
and web interface, I'd think it's easier to use for some that have
been confused by mail interfaces for handling their subscription status.

Although Mailman 2.1 isn't bug-free, it seems a lot better than BeroList
at first glance.

Of course, Cornelius shall have the last word, my mail to him (with more
detail) was just a recommendation.

I'll keep you informed.

Cheers,