Re: [leafnode-list] fetchnews doesn't connect

On Wed, 30 Apr 2003, Larry Jones wrote:

> blocking the communication between your machine and the server -- have
> you recently installed or reconfigured a router or firewall of some
> kind?  If not, perhaps your ISP has.

I didn't install a router or firewall, but tried to clean a little bit the
undergrowth of my linux distribution and redefined some local addresses,
but I am not very experienced in networking.

My problem is that the only relevant address for leafnode that I know is
the one in its config file and this one is correct. On what other config
files or parameters or variables depends leafnode?