Re: [leafnode-list] leafnode-2 snapshot

Rakotomandimby Mihamina schrieb am 2003-05-06:

> Hello, Bonjour , ...
> When i have a look at the home page of leafnode ,
> In the wekaness section i read "scales very bad"
>
> What is "to scale" ?

In this context, it means how good it handles increasing load (i. e.
hundreds of clients at the same time, many newsgroups). I am not aware
that someone runs leafnode on big machines with hundreds of simultaneous
readers; although I'd appreciate feedback from big irons, I cannot
recommend that for production at this time. Testing is fine though if
you share your findings :-)