Re: [leafnode-list] leafnode-2 snapshot

At 2003-05-05T22:57:47Z, Matthias Andree <matthias.andree@xxxxxx> writes:

> I am considering switching (or rewriting) parts of the leafnode-2 code
> to/in C++ or something else (Python?) in the future, to focus on
> functionality rather than low-level memory allocation coding. Nothing is
> decided yet.

I've become a big Python fan lately.  It's *sometimes* slower than C, but is
drastically easier to write and debug (IMHO).  Buffer overflows are a thing
of the past.  You get exception handling.  Say goodbye to linked lists.
Object oriented.  Compilable.  Yeah, I'd say that Python would be a
reasonable choice.
--
Kirk Strauser

Attachment Converted: "c:\programme\qualcomm\eudora\attach\Re [leafnode-list] leafnode-21"