[leafnode-list] Posting to all servers

	I have the following issue with leafnode: I have 2 servers
configured to fetch and POST news to, but when posting, leafnode only
posts to the first server in the list and forgets about the second one.	Is there anyway to tell leafnode to post on all possible servers
(all of them except those with nopost =3D 1)?

	Best regards,	Chema.
--=20
E-mail: chema@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx | josemaria.mateos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
GnuPG key ID: 2948FA19
Jabber ID: rinzewind@xxxxxxxxxx | ICQ: 30561270

--SUOF0GtieIMvvwua
Version: GnuPG v1.2.2 (GNU/Linux)

iD8DBQE+vnrr9P6GbSlI+hkRAm2EAJ4jpbR1weeK1/2Drk02DDCdN8TanACglnyx
eDT/vJEEthnN1262VAaJLUQ=
=et9M
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-------