[leafnode-list] Leafnode downloads the Newsgroups every time

<x-flowed>
Every time I log on Leafnode downloads the list of Newsgroups available
from my ISP's server.  I up-graded to leafnode 1.9.40.rel thinking it might
have been a bug in the leafnode 1.9.33 rel I was using up until then.  But
there has been no change.  Is there any way I can speed up the process of
downloading news items without having to download the full list of
Newsgroups every time I log on?  Many thanks for previous help.  Hope you
can help with this.

</x-flowed>

---