fwd: [leafnode-list] Leafnode downloads the Newsgroups every time

Peter,

I am forwarding you the message that apparently got lost in your ISP
trouble. I hope it provides starting points to debug your problem.

If you're running fetchnews manually, please type "echo $?" immediately after
fetchnews, prior to entering any other command, and report the result.

If it is not "0", then the re-fetch of the full group list is a consequence
of an earlier error. If it's "1", a "real error" happened, if it's "2",
leafnode had trouble connecting to one of the upstream servers (or completing
the conversation).