[leafnode-list] Re: Filtering crossposts to gmane.spam.detected

On Tue, May 06 2003, Matthias Andree wrote:

>> (1)
>> pattern = ^Xref:.* gmane\.spam\.detected:
>> action = kill
>
> This might work. I'll check (unless you figure that out first :-)
>
> Might also make a good example for filters.example if it works.
[...]
>> (2)
>> pattern = ^Newsgroups:.*[, ]gmane\.spam\.detected$
>> action = kill

On Tue, May 06 2003, Matthias Andree wrote:

[ concerning (1) ]
> Fetchnews wasn't up to this job, it didn't include the Xref in the
> header it filtered on. Try this patch and let me know if it works
[ Patch ]

Apparently it worked, so you may add it as an example for
filters.example.  (I didn't check the logfiles in detail, but I didn't
see more spam as with the rules (2), I used before.)

Will this patch be included in the next snapshots?

Bye, Reiner.

P.S.: Sorry for the long delay in my answer.
--
       ,,,
      (o o)