[leafnode-list] IPv6 upstream - how?

Hi all,

I have been running leafnode with lots of pleasure on my home machine.
Today I've tried to switch to an IPv6 NNTP server, but it seems like
fetchnews will not connect. As you see in the pasted text, the
NNTPserver is fine but I can connect to it.

To rule out a problem with the resolver I tried the following lines in
config:
	server = newszilla6.xs4all.nl
	server = 2001:888:0:4::119
	server = [2001:888:0:4::119]

Any pointers or suggestions would be nice!

The version is leafnode "1.9.41rel" from the FreeBSD ports collection.
The FreeBSD port configures leafnode with --with-ipv6 as seen in
/usr/ports/news/leafnode/Makefile.

rez:~# fetchnews -v
leafnode 1.9.41.rel: verbosity level is 1
Trying to connect to newszilla6.xs4all.nl:nntp ... failed.
WARNING: found no server with posting permission!
wrote active file with 0 lines
Started process to update overview data in the background.
Network activity has finished.

rez:~# telnet newszilla6.xs4all.nl nntp
Trying 2001:888:0:4::119...
Connected to newszilla6.xs4all.nl.
Escape character is '^]'.
200 newszilla.xs4all.nl NNRP Service Ready - newsmaster@xxxxxxxxx (posting ok).
QUIT
205 Transferred 81 bytes in 0 articles, 0 groups.  Disconnecting.
Connection closed by foreign host.