[leafnode-list] Pointer

<x-flowed>

Hello folks.

I can get fetchnews to work, grabbing headers, etc. I can start leafnode and interact with it at the command line. What I can't do is get it to listen on port 119 for incoming connection. netstat -an doesn't show anything listening on 119. The interacting via the command line doesn't allow me to see the list that fetchnews grabbed.

Using FreeBSD 4.7-RELEASE-p10

Doing this previously with an older version on Redhat, I had no problems what so ever.

So I am in need of a pointer.

I have a feeling that starting it by hand from CLI isn't the answer to getting it to listen on 119 (just wanted to do it as a test to make sure things are working).

I'm just missing something easy, I know it...

/CF