[leafnode-list] check_date problem

Hi guys,

I'm currently getting this error from leafnode:

check_date: news.easynews.com: clocks of upstream and this computer are more than
10 minutes apart. Check your system clock.

I opened a telnet session to easynews and noticed a difference of
exactly 2 hours. This server is in the US, and I'm in Holland, so the
time difference should be bigger. Apart from that, is this a problem
on the easynews side, or on my side ?

Thanks,
Dick