[leafnode-list] Leafnode not sending response when I connect

Attachment Converted: "c:\programme\qualcomm\eudora\attach\config1"

Attachment Converted: "c:\programme\qualcomm\eudora\attach\hosts.allow"

Attachment Converted: "c:\programme\qualcomm\eudora\attach\inetd.conf"

Attachment Converted: "c:\programme\qualcomm\eudora\attach\hosts.deny"