Re: [leafnode-list] fetchnews: store: More or less than one

<x-flowed>
At 17:27 27.06.2003 +0200, you wrote:
You must present a lot more information:

ok.

1. which leafnode version EXACTLY?

2.0.0.alpha20030621b

2. which upstream newsserver? What's the name, what software does it
   run?
3. which newsgroup showed this behaviour?

sonicflash.dyndns.org is the server and it affects all newsgroups. The Software used is "ArGoSoft News Server for WinNT/2000/XP v 1.0.1.5"
Another workgroup that's using INN 2.2.3 works fine.

The output i get from fetchnews if something new is posted is:

rcc.help: considering 1 articles 7 - 7, using XOVER
rcc.help: XOVER: 1 seen, 0 I have, 0 filtered, 1 to get
rcc.help: will fetch 1 articles
store: More or less than one Path header found

I took a look at the argosoft website and on change for the version 1.0.1.6 of there software was:
Added x-originating-ip header. Each posted message will contain an IP address of user, who posted an article.

I already contacted the newsserver owner to update the server.

_Masiar

--
I might not recycle my bottles and cans, but I play old video games.