Re: [leafnode-list] Posting to a not-yet-retrieved group

I find that if I click on the article in my newsreader (I am using Knode) and
actually open and "read" the placeholder, the necessary file in
/var/spool/news/interesting.groups is created immediately.

BTW, (attention Matthias) for some reason a reply by Ross Boylan to a
different thread is shown in Knode as a reply to your query.  Using Leafnode
1.9.29.rel here.

Doug.

--
Linux: in a world without fences, who needs Gates?
--and what's more, it's immune to viruses.