[leafnode-list] Most current/maintained Leafnode branch

Which is the most current and actively maintained member of the Leafnode
family of NNTP servers? This is a strange question, so here is some
background.

I am about to do a major hardware/software upgrade, i.e. a new PC with
(Debian) Linux. Since I would like to use Leafnode, I have done some
research. I have run across the following project sites:

  http://www.leafnode.org
  http://sourceforge.net/projects/leafnode
  http://www-dt.e-technik.uni-dortmund.de/~ma/leafnode/
  http://wpxx02.toxi.uni-wuerzburg.de/~krasel/leafnode.html

And, of course, there is Leafnode+, which is apparently no longer actively
maintained:

  http://www.io.com/~kazushi/leafnode+/

Hence my question about which member of the Leafnode family is the latest
and greatest. Where should I get the latest distribution/sources? Is this
the right mailing list for keeping up to date about current development?

Paolo
--
Paolo Amoroso <amoroso@xxxxxxxxx>