[leafnode-list] Version 2 Problem

I just installed the latest version 2 snapshot today and ran into a problem.
When Fetchnews runs, it appears to stop at the getting new newsgroups and
just sits there.  No internet traffic at all.  I had no problems with the
prior version.  It never gets past the first server.

I tried to do a debug using "128" and "640", but there was no additional
data to show.  Is there a special debug number you would like me to use?

Jeff

--
Jeff Grossman (jeff@xxxxxxxxxxx)