Re: [leafnode-list] Re: Broken overview reply sometimes? (Leafnode

On Mon, Jul 07, 2003 at 01:48:31PM +0200, Matthias Andree wrote:
> > <3E78C596.BeroList-2.5.9@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, but also
>
> That report is about "LISTGROUP nnn, then XOVER" and is also fixed by
> this patch as I just verified. My apologies for forgetting about the fix
> at that time. ChangeLog adjusted to

Actually, it's about LISTGROUP and XOVER before and after GROUP.
Nevermind, the fix works. Thanks. I wish I had some time to
contribute a little again.

Cheers
	Jo:rg

--
       ---===  Encrypted mail preferred. Key-ID: 1024D/2B693EBF  ===---
Fortune cookie of the day: