[leafnode-list] Cancel questions

Hi,

I've searched deja for this, but I only found some posts in German,
which is not my best language :)

How does Leafnode handle the control.* newsgroups ? Fetchnews reports
it fetches a lot of articles everytime I run it, but the group itself
stays empty.

Does it cancel the messages on my server it finds in that group ? I
don't find anything about it in my logs...

When I cancel my own article, which is at that time at my isp's
server, I see the control message in that same group. Is this correct?
(I would guess it would go to the control group...)

Any help on this matter is greatly appreciated :)

Dick