AW: [leafnode-list] Delayed answers from my leafnode-server

Hi

I know the problem with the missing /etc/hosts-entry. My client has an
entry in this table.

I dont think that a problem with the network-connection exists because
the local connection (telnet 127..... 119) has the same problem. I think
it is a problem with one leafnode-database (eg articles...). I have
searched many pages in the www and articles in the usenet but i dont
find a solution or a tip. The only usable tip that i have found is
"fetchnews -f" to rebuild the group-database.

If my ideas are wrong or "i think incorrect (or in the wrong way)",
please correct me.

I dont want to use "de.comm.software.newsserver" bacause i'm courageous
;-)