[leafnode-list] Feature request

Hello,

  Would it be possible to add a feature that would let the admin
specify an IP or range of IPs that are allowed to add new newsgroups
to be carried?

  I run an open news server with one newsgroup, but would be
interested in allowing my home users to subscribe to other newsgroups
that they like.

  That is, I would like only users coming from 192.168.1.0/24 to be
able to subscribe to new newsgroups.

  Anyone coming from outside of my homenet would only be able to read
and post, but not add new newsgroups for fetching.

  Version in question is leafnode 2.0.0.alpha20030621b

Cheers,
Dennis
--
'68 Nova SS - 327 - Torque, it's not just for breakfast anymore
'92 Beretta GT - 3.1L - 3T40 - 15x7 Crosslace - 225/50R15 - K&N