[leafnode-list] Posting Problem

(I think that I am beginning to see the answer to this one)

I have just replied to a post which was originally sent to 5 groups, with
reply set to alt.os.linux.redhat, which I haven't subscribed to.  My reply of
course didn't leave the out.going directory.  I got it sent by changing the
destination to the ng where I read the original, but the originator may not
see it there.  Is there any way around this?

Doug.
--
Linux: in a world without fences, who needs Gates?
--and what's more, it's immune to viruses.