Re: [leafnode-list] First time install: which version for Debian?

Paolo Amoroso <amoroso@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

> I am going to install Leafnode for the first time on a PC with Debian
> Linux. The PC is intended for personal use.
>
> Among the versions of Leafonde packaged for Debian, which provides the best
> tradeoff between stability and new features for a first time installation?

Personally, I do not like Debian. -stable is way outdated the moment it
is published, -testing - to me at least - appears as though maintained,
but with no guarantees as to security, and -testing isn't stable.

Whatever you choose, make sure you're not using leafnode-1.9.19. Mark
Brown said he'd be working on a leafnode 1.9.42 backport for Debian
-stable, but he hasn't announced one here yet.