Re: [leafnode-list] What happens on a crash?

Thanks.  Yes I noticed that later.  I had been running Knoppix, and have great
difficulty setting the Timezone.  It was showing correct local time and
adjusted the system clock to suit its idea.  As regards adding the line to
/etc/hosts, that doesn't seem to be enough on my system.

Doug.