Re: [leafnode-list] What happens on a crash?

Doug Laidlaw schrieb am 2003-08-14:

> Thanks.  Even when I know that my clock is accurate, Leafnode reports a
> difference of 10 minutes every time.  I just ignore it.

If clock and time zone are set properly and leafnode 1.9.42 still
complains, complain to the operator of the server that causes the
"clocks are off" message. He needs to fix his system. Don't expect too
much, if the guys aren't synchronizing their clocks, they're clueless,
but once in a while, they missed NTP running out of "catch range" and
exiting or didn't notice for other reasons.