[leafnode-list] texpire output in alpha20030814a

Having installed this one I see that the output from texpire is somewhat
different with -vvv. It used to list the groups in alphabetical order and
now no longer does so. There's also substantially more groups listed
mostly with '0 articles deleted, 0 kept'

Is this (the non-alphabetical) deliberate? I assume the increased volume
is due to the expiring of groups that are no longer in the active file
that was changed earlier this month?

Robert