[leafnode-list] Problems connecting to upstream server

I am running 1.9.31 now.

Frequently, I can connect to my ISP, but not to his news server.  This seems
to happen at random times, which rather rules out the server being
unavailable while it is updated.  In which system is the problem likely to
be?

Doug.
--
Linux: in a world without fences, who needs Gates?
--and what's more, it's immune to viruses.