[leafnode-list] Stupid newbie question.

Hello, all,

I'm brand new to the mailing list, and to leafnode in general.

I am using leafnode with slrn to read news, and one of the things I'm not
sure how to do is adding new newsgroups after initial setup.  For example,
I want to add  comp.infosystems.www.authoring.stylesheets to my list of
groups, but, as it is not subscribed, I can' see it from slrn.  Any help
would be appreciated.  Of course, if this is a matter with slrn and not
leafnode, please do tell...

--
Eduardo Alvarez			http://www.great-atuin.net/~punga
						(offline, at the moment)