[leafnode-list] Leafnode ignoring max line count

Hey everyone just wanted to ask a quick question, I recently setup
leafnode on my mandrake box and I seem to be having a problem with it.
I have it set up in the config file to not accept posts which have
over 500 lines, but for some strange reason it is letting posts
through that have 1000+ lines.  It also seems to be dropping posts
which consist of less than 500 lines.

ie.  I have a few binary newsgroups that I like to follow the
conversations in, I don't have the disk space nor the desire to cache
every binary post made to this group, so I set my max line to 500
hoping to catch most binary posts.  Not working several multipart
files are getting through the cracks, each segment consisting of 1600+
lines.

I also follow a few lists on news.gmane.org and it works great for
that, except one of the groups I'm subscribed to it shows as killing
all 100 posts I had it set to initially retrieve, I'm thinking this is
because the posts are older than the set time limit I have chosen, any
case this I can live with, its the large files I'm most concerned with.

I'm running leafnode 1.9.32.rel if that helps.

TIA

Jeff