Re: [leafnode-list] Leafnode ignoring max line count

Jeff Brodnax <tullyarcher@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Hey everyone just wanted to ask a quick question, I recently setup
> leafnode on my mandrake box and I seem to be having a problem with it.
> I have it set up in the config file to not accept posts which have
> over 500 lines, but for some strange reason it is letting posts
> through that have 1000+ lines.  It also seems to be dropping posts
> which consist of less than 500 lines.

[...]

> I'm running leafnode 1.9.32.rel if that helps.

Please try leafnode 1.9.43.rel first. Try to figure from the log if
leafnode uses XOVER or XHDR to obtain this data, see TROUBLESHOOTING in
README for information on how to get logs.

As an alternative to maxlines, you can set maxbytes instead, something
between 30000 and 50000 would be /roughly/ equivalent to maxlines 500.