[leafnode-list] Rreturned messages

Hello.

Every time I send message to this list I get mail delivery bot for this
unavailable adressess:

- kirill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Message delivery to 'kirill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx' delayed
 SMTP module(domain maria.overta.ru) reports:
  maria.overta.ru: no response

- andy.piper@xxxxxxxxxx
 SMTP error from remote mailer after RCPT TO:<andy.piper@xxxxxxxxxx>:
 host mailspool.freeuk.net [212.126.144.57]: 550-andy.piper@xxxxxxxxxx
 is not an active address at this host (This recipient 550-is over their
 storage quota. No further mail will be accepted for this 550 recipient.)

- news@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 A message you sent could not be delivered to the following recipients:
     news@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

- philh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 <philh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     (reason: can't create (user) output file)

 procmail: Quota exceeded while writing "/var/spool/mail/phunt"
 550 5.0.0 <philh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>... Can't create output

- mortarn@xxxxxxxxxxxx
 SMTP error from remote mailer after RCPT TO:<mortarn@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:
 host mx0a.softhome.net [66.54.152.4]: 553 envelope recipient monthly
 transfer limit exceeded (#5.7.1)

--
      URKE MMI :: urke@xxxxxxx :: www.urke.on.to :: ICQ UIN 104794867
     Registered Linux User #280650 [counter.li.org] :: SLACKWARE LINUX

              [ Trenutno ne slušam ništa, u bedaku sam ;-O ]