[leafnode-list] Fetchnews running bars access to groups

Hi,

I'm a newbie.  Just got LN working today!

It seems that when fetchnews is running, the news client can't access any
messages in any groups.  Even when the group desired is not currently being
downloaded by FN.

When I try to get message headers for a group, I get "No new messages" even
though I know that new messages were just downloaded.

Since FN may be running a large part of the time, that means that clients
have no access for large chunks of time.

Is that correct?  Or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks,  Ed