[leafnode-list] Takes hours to dl headers!

Hi,

I've been trying to get LN working.

The problem is that it is taking hours just to download headers from 8
groups even after the groups have been downloaded daily for several days.

I have uncommented delaybody and set delaybody = 1

When I use my newsreader to dl headers, it takes maybe 5 seconds per group.
For 8 groups, that would be less than one minute.

Why is LN taking so long?

Thanks,  Ed