Re: [leafnode-list] leafnode 1.9.44.rc1 available (also as RPM)

Am Dienstag, 7. Oktober 2003 14:52 schrieb Matthias Andree:
> Hi,
>
> I've released leafnode 1.9.44.rc1 as source tarball and Linux glibc 2.2
> i486 RPM, to be downloaded at http://mandree.home.pages.de/leafnode/

> For other architectures or systems with older glibc, running
> rpm -tb leafnode-1.9.44.rc1.tar.bz2
> should compile a binary leafnode RPM. (This doesn't work with the
> tar.gz!)

I noticed, that now there is a line "Requires: xinetd" in leafnode.spec -
which is IMHO unnecessary, because one could (as I do) also use regular inetd
instead of xinetd.

Now, if someone would use a tool like YaST2 to install his software, xinetd
would automatically be installed, even if the user doesn't want it.

regards,
Daniel