[leafnode-list] Re: only_groups_pcre - used for negation?

On Fri, 10 Oct 2003 at 18:10 GMT, Stuart Roberts penned:
> I have the following line in my config and it works great to stop all
> binary groups;
>
> only_groups_pcre = (?!alt.binaries\.)

For some reason, I can't get pcretest to agree with you.  How do you go
about testing your regexps before you put them in your config file?

(I'd like to reject binaries *and* some other stuff as well.)

--
monique
Unless you need to share ultra-sensitive super-spy stuff with me, please